Before all my formal names and numbers of certifications, I am a girl with a dream and a personal story, just like you. I have an infinitely large passion for people, and a passion for understanding everything to do with how to help people live and perform better in life. I love to learn and execute how to lead people to overcome obstacles that I encountered and needed a leader for. My purpose in life is to lead people to understand the most unlimited version of themselves, and ultimately, believe that they CAN be that.
- Stephanie Hohn
Graduate Teaching Assistant
The Ohio State University College of Education and Human Ecology
June 2019 - Present
Founder / Head Coach
August 2016 – Present
Together, we make dreams become reality. Superfly Unlimited was founded upon the mindset of unlimiting our lives one day at a time. We accomplish this by coaching all aspects of a person’s health and wellbeing, while learning how to grow into new habits for betterment over a lifetime.
- Superfly Team Training (Groups of 2-3)
- 1 on 1 Coaching
- Dual in-person & Online coaching
- Health & Wellness Consulting
- Sports Performance Coaching
- Olympic Weighlifting
May 2014 – August 2016
I provide the Good Life to all of my residents through health and fitness at the OM Fitness Club. We gather together to uplift the healthiest versions of ourselves and have a great time while doing so.
My responsibilities include:
-Overall gym management of two properties
-Group fitness schedule organization and hiring
-Maintenance and upkeep
-Development of OM Sports leagues
-Development of OM events and outreaches
-Providing the Good Life through daily acts of uplifting the brand purpose
Certified Personal Trainer/ Fitness Desk Attendant & Sales/Group Fitness Instructor
July 2012 – May 2014
• Taught clients how to change their lifestyle for the long term with a focus on building a balanced mind, body, and spirit.
• Developed a nutritional regimen calculator to use for weekly changes in calories according to progress.
• Coached up to 26 consistent male and female clients at once towards a variety of fitness goals including weight loss, muscle gain, and sports specific performance.
Cardio Kick box Instructor
• Developed the class from a previous average of 4-5 regular participants to 20-30 regular participants.
• Developed and sustained the most popular and most attended 45min/2x a week class at Metro Fitness Hilliard.
• Attended the desk up to twice a week averaging 3-4 new gym memberships per 8 hour shift.
• Consistently signed and resigned new personal training clients in packages up to the largest package of 72 total sessions.
Personal Trainer/Fitness/Facilities Supervisor/Group Fitness
The Ohio State University
November 2011 – May 2014
• Trained students and faculty members in weight loss, muscle gain, and sport specific goals.
• Coached a severely overweight client with our end result being forty pounds lost over four months.
• Coached a semi-professional dancer who qualified for Nationals post six months of training.
Fitness Desk Supervisor
• Provided excellent service to all Ohio State students and staff in equipment check-out and usage.
• Encouraged a positive experience for all attendees.
Group Fitness Monitor
• Provided a welcoming and positive check-in to all group fitness attendees.
Locker room attendent / Bistro Staff
Premier at Sawmill Athletic Club January 2007 – July 2011